Homestead Blog Hop #31
Welcome! Hope everyone is doing well! We had some severe weather last night so I’ll be spending more time cleaning up than tending to my flowers and gardens. On the up side, I’m going to use some of our down trees to make stepping stones.
The Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Tuesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, live stock, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, homeschooling, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more!
MEET YOUR HOSTS:
- Whole-Fed Homestead
- The Woolly Homestead
- Rabbit Ridge Farm
- Essential Homestead
- Recreational Gardener
- Home Grown Hopes
This week’s featured post is:
- Family friendly posts only!
- Please visit at least 2 blogger links from this post and leave a comment.
- Please link back to the Homestead Blog Hop in the post you share. Feel free to grab the banner at the top of this post to link back to us.
- Follow us on social media so you can receive notice of future hops.
- Only share content you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo.