I’m so excited, my first award for Recreational Gardener! Many thanks to How To $tuff Your Pig for the nomination. That blog offers loads of suggestions and tips on how to save money and purchase smart. Definitely check it out for some creative ideas to having a little more change to put in your piggy bank.
These are the Copy/Pasted rules for the Creative Blogger Award
1. Post a link to the person who nominated you and give thanks.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs and give links.
4. Contact your nominees to inform them of their nomination.
5. Provide the rules to your nominees.
My Five Facts
- I am addicted to traveling – London is my favorite city to visit.
- My wedding anniversary is on April Fools Day.
- Nothing beats reading a good book (either alone or to my daughter).
- I love to garden and find new foods to grow in the yard.
- I really enjoy watching Broadway productions – Jersey Boys, Wicked & Chicago are my favorites.
My Nominations (Still new to WordPress, so I only have 5 right now)